Xena-Immortal
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Derniers sujets
LA Xena de 2024 ?Lun 29 Avr - 22:52Aiyana lpl Vidéo de Lucy & Reneé à la Xena Convention 2003Dim 28 Avr - 13:37Tony1x01 - Le Retour de Xena (Sins of the Past)Mer 10 Avr - 14:42XenaEtGabrielle_Joyeux Anniversaire Lucy !Dim 31 Mar - 13:19TonyEt si Gabrielle avait eu son Spin-off ?Mar 5 Mar - 0:37Aiyana lpl
Qui est en ligne ?
Il y a en tout 16 utilisateurs en ligne :: 0 Enregistré, 0 Invisible et 16 Invités

Aucun

-39%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Ordinateur portable ASUS Chromebook Vibe CX34 Flip
399 € 649 €
Voir le deal

Galadriel
Galadriel
Subber Queen
Subber Queen
Féminin Capricorne Cochon
Subber/Shipper : Y'a trop de Shippers b*rdel ! Kill them all !

[Uber] Charlotte Bell Empty [Uber] Charlotte Bell

Jeu 7 Fév - 20:24
CHARLOTTE BELL
par Angelrad

Je pensais tenter de résumer cette histoire qui m'a beaucoup plu... mais l'auteur s'y est atelé. Vous retrouverez ce résumé au début de son uber Wink

This story is an odd hybrid… it's an alternative retelling of a classic story… it's definitely not your average uber… It seemed to me, in my warped little mind, that our dear Xena most reminded me of another beloved character, Mr. Rochester, the lead character in one of my most favorite books, Jane Eyre. Both are Byronic type heroes, tortured souls with dark pasts… The only difference was the gender. The two begged to be combined. Jane's love for Rochester so nearly mirrors Gabrielle's love for Xena, it wasn't much of a stretch. Why not turn literature on its head and commit the utter blasphemy of reworking the hero to become a heroine? Gabrielle and Jane Eyre merged to become Charlotte Bell. Xena and Edward Rochester became Jane Delchester. As in Charlotte Bronte's classic, the story is told from the governess' point of view. The language threw me a little loop. How was I to accomplish the impossible and recreate the beauty and perfection of Charlotte Bronte's prose? You can't really. So I didn't. What you read here is just my version of it.

Cette note d'intention peut sembler quelque peu pompeux, mais il n'en est rien. Cette uber est réellement un petit bijou de la littérature. En terme de style, c'est une des meilleures que j'ai lu depuis ces 2 dernières années. Aprés, l'histoire en elle-même, on aime ou on n'aime pas...

http://xenafiction.net/scrolls/angelrad_charlotte_bell1.html